📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

DCS WORLD, almost 1000$ of DLCs FREE

Matte93 said:
Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!​
(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)​


[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
​
 
Matte93 said:
Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!​
(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)​


[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
​
 
Thanks, been wanting to place DCS without spending the hundreds of dollars to play the DLC's
 
Matte93
Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!​
(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)​


[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
​
 
Matte93 said:
Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!​
(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)​


[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
​
cool man good discover
 
Oh Dear, if this works, my A-10 Warthog HOTAS setup with pedals will finally be used for it's true purpose.
 
Thanks!  Let's see what you got here....

Interesting!  Now I see why they want to get rid of CD Keys!  Figured there was a reason.

I will try this out!


snowman95 said:
sweet hopefully f18 comes soon? :O

Nah, sorry. F/A-18c is one of the new modules and therefore doesn't have a CD key.
 
Back
Top