📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →
Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: cardingforumsite@gmail.com

How to get HQ proxies for cracking/SQLi - High CPM and not blacklisted

Famous Soylent said:
In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies.
With those proxies I get highest CPMs in checkers and use them in Google and other search engine scrapers and get pretty good amount of URLs easily.

thanks bro! good tut
 
Famous Soylent said:
In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies.
With those proxies I get highest CPMs in checkers and use them in Google and other search engine scrapers and get pretty good amount of URLs easily.

wedvweefw23fwefwefwef
 
Famous Soylent said:
In this tutorial you can read on how to get HQ proxies.
With those proxies I get highest CPMs in checkers and use them in Google and other search engine scrapers and get pretty good amount of URLs easily.

Thanks for the move bro you the plug
 
Back
Top