Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
joojoomoojooo said:Thank you post
Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
Can't wait to see if it works! Thanks!
Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
THATS AMAZING! GOOD WORK!Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]
Matte93 said:Hey guys, DCS World is one of my favourite games but new planes are too expensive homewever during these Steam summer sales I discovered how to get them for free!(works only with DLCs made before 2015 so, sadly, no F/A-18C)
[font=roboto,sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto,sans-serif]ALSO HELP ME GET 100 LIKES![/font][/font][/size]